SAWC Fall 2022 will be held at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Registration for SAWC Fall must be completed before hotel reservations will be accepted. To register, please visit www.sawcfall.com/rates. Once you have completed the registration process, your confirmation email will include a link to secure your hotel room at the discounted room rate. Please note that the hotel will not accept reservations directly.
Caesars Palace Las Vegas
3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
Caesars Palace is situated on the west side of the Las Vegas Strip between Bellagio and The Mirage and approximately 15 minutes from McCarran International Airport. It is one of the largest and best-known landmarks in Las Vegas. A tribute to the opulence of Rome, the iconic Caesars Palace offers and empire of restaurants, nightlife, relaxation, and entertainment in the center of the Las Vegas Strip.
Check-in is 4:00 PM, Check-out is 11:00 AM
Room Rate is $208 single/double occupancy plus tax and a daily resort fee of $32.
Resort fee includes:
Unlimited local phone calls
Two guest admissions daily to the Fitness Center
In-Room internet access to include two devices per room per day.
To change your reservation, please contact the hotel directly at 866.227.5938.
Hassle-Free Booking Experience
We want to ensure that your visit to Las Vegas is a safe, convenient, and memorable one. Staying at our host hotel provides a hassle-free booking experience and puts you at the heart of the activity surrounding the conference. SAWC Fall encourages attendees to book within our room block in order to:
- Save money: To make the best use of your registration dollars, we have negotiated special reduced rates when you book before the cutoff date of Friday, September 24, 2022
- Gain additional networking opportunities: By staying at the conference hotel, you enhance your opportunities to meet with colleagues and share experiences and ideas. Plus, when you book within the block, you gain access to important announcements at check-in and any room drops arranged by exhibitors
- Support future meetings: When you book within the block, you help keep meeting costs as low as possible and enable us to provide some of the important meeting features attendees have come to enjoy. You are not only supporting SAWC Fall—you are reinforcing our reputation and locking in special rates for future meetings, enhancing the overall attendee experience
Beware of Scams
HMP is the Official Housing Provider for SAWC Fall. Solicitation of hotel reservations from any housing provider other than HMP is not approved by SAWC Fall. Hotel reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may appear to be for lower rates; however, they may be illegitimate. Please be aware of, and report, any unauthorized solicitation to HMP (800.237.7285 x4218) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Airfare discounts from 2% to 10% for SAWC Fall participants are available through various airlines. Discounts are valid on travel from October 12 to October 18, 2022. Book your flight by contacting:
Promotion Code: ZK9X468102 or call United at 800.426.1122.
Meeting Event Code: NMUZJ or call Delta at 800.328.1111.
You may also book by calling HMP Travel at 800.237.7285 x4218. Tickets booked via phone are subject to a $35 booking fee.
LASxpress Airport Transportation Service offers cost-effective transportation services between McCarran International Airport and your hotel.
- Non-Stop Express Service Available for $18 Per Person
- 40%+ Savings vs. Taxi Fare
- Immediate Boarding
- On-site Airport Staff
- Round trip fare: $36.00 per person (Xpress Non-Stop Service) / $22.00 per person (Economy 1+ Stop Service)
- One-way fare: $18.00 per person (Xpress Non-Stop Service) / $11.00 per person (Economy 1+ Stop Service)
- Round trip fare: (Sedan – 3 PAX): $165.00 per Sedan; One way fare: $82.50 per Sedan
- Round trip fare: (SUV – 5 PAX): $180.00 per SUV; One way fare: $90.00 per SUV
- Round trip fare: (Limousine – 6 PAX): $185.00 per Limousine; One way fare: $92.50 per Limousine
Caesars Palace is located just minutes from McCarran International Airport. A cab to the hotel will cost about $25 one way.